Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Don't Forget to Enter the Contest!

I don't know how to tack a post to the top of the blog so it stays put after I add new posts, so please make sure to scroll down to September Celebration Giveaway and enter yourself for my cool drawing!

Wow, what an amazing response in just a couple of days! I will definitely have more giveaways in the future, so don't fret if you aren't September's winner! Thanks so much for all the fantastic comments!

The first person to tell me how to successfully tack my post to the top will get an additional 5 entries!!! I can't figure it out!

***Many thanks to Amber for the easiest solution in the world! I feel a little silly for not thinking of it! Five entries will go in the fishbowl for you! If anyone needs to know how to do it, just read Amber's comment on this post!***

7 comments:

Jen said...

Well, I don't know how to tack the posts at the top, but if somebody tells you, please share it with the rest of us "dummies"! :-)

Amber said...

not for sure...but i think that you can just click on "add a gadget" in your layout box...then "add text"...then type what you want it to say...then move it from the side to above your posts in the layout box..let me know if this works

The Keylors said...

I think you just have to date it in the future or make sure all other posts date before this one. That's the only way I know how.

Love your business!

Amber said...

I am so glad that it worked!!!! especially since I get 5 entries! yipppiiieeee!

Basham said...

What a cute business! I have so many friends and family members with little ones! I am going to add you to our blog and pass on your site(we have readers all over)!

Unknown said...

I want to be entered in the contest,girlie!!!
I am super excited to see my Katherine's b-day wagon,today! I know you did a fabulous job & can't wait for her party,so that she can start enjoying it!!!!!!!

The Walkers said...

Oh, PLEASE pick me!!!!
Sydney Walker