Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Friday, April 3, 2009

CRE8

I did an interview a few weeks ago for an article on moms who have business-based blogs. The article is for CRE8, a magazine that is distributed locally within the UA business college and community! I am so honored to have been featured with some pretty huge names in the local social media/interactive scene and I am so thrilled with how the article came out, and so thankful to Cassie for contacting me for this!
(You can click on the article to enlarge it for reading)

4 comments:

The Farrells said...

amanda.. i am so proud of you! what a fabulous article. i am so glad that you are getting such wonderful recognition because you totally deserve it!!

Basham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Basham said...

I don't know what happened to my comment. So..great article. My mom has had a side business (jewelry, dolls, children things, etc) for years and the internet via website, emails,ebay, and blogs have expanded it so much over the years! Congrats again!

Cheryl said...

Amanda, Just read your article and saw the adorable pic of you and Addison, that is so exciting that they chose you to interview, they should, you are an awesome person that does great work, God is really blessing you as you share your talents with so many of us, I appreciate you and pray that God will continue to bless you and your business. Keep up the good work! From Cheryl (Lily's grammy)