Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jungle Canvas!

Okay, I say this every time I paint a new canvas, but this is my new favorite! Spencer's mom created the CUTEST safari/jungle (not sure what to call it) room for him, with beautiful handpainted animals peeking at him around the room. It really is something to see.
Well, she knew she wanted a name canvas, and we tossed a few ideas back and forth and what we finally settled on was this adorable wine and cream zebra background with explorer hat on a grass green oval. I think what makes this one so unique is the distressing all around--it adds so much dimension!
Here it is in his room! Look at that adorable giraffe!Anyway, Spencer's mom, I hope you are as thrilled with it as I am!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

This is awesome!!! What a cute idea for a room!!

Madison Sanders said...

I love the room! Does she have a blog? I'd like to see more pictures of it.

Lindsey said...

Love it. You always amaze me at how you ALWAYS come up with something so cool, new, and ORIGINAL. What a gift you have.

CAMoore said...

precious AR!!!!

I love the distressing! Nice touch..

Anonymous said...

i have a few orders i want to place...but no rush...they will be christmas gifts. i know for sure i want one of those decorative boxes for my sister & my stepmom.

(i know i want a few more things, but i just have to decide what).

oh, and i'm still planning on the razorback frame for my nephew. i didn't want to you to think i'd forgotten about that! :)

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

They do have a blog, but it is private! Sorry! I will add more pictures of the room if she sends me more!

Tara Gibson said...

ADORABLE amanda!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

wow, that is adorable! i am so impressed! how much do you charge for a canvas that size?