Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Thank You!

I just want to take two seconds to thank everyone who has left such sweet comments lately! You have no idea how much it means to me that people actually like the things that I create and I absolutely love reading your comments!

I have a million zillion projects (maybe that's a tiny exaggeration...) in the works right now, so if you are waiting on me, please please please be patient! Addison has become extremely demanding of my time lately and she is my number one priority always. I still have a waiting list, just please understand that it might be a bit before I can really even start to think about your project!

And if you have emailed me lately with no response, send me another email with a phone number where I can reach you or check your junk mail! I reply to EVERY email!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I could not do this without you all!

1 comments:

Cole Family said...

Amanda-

I have been reading your blog for about two months now and never knew this was my interior design girlfriend from U of A! Ha! What a small world! You have established quite the talent girl and your stuff looks amazing! Good luck to you and you can guarantee that I will continue to look at your blog (and share it as well!)

Katie Cole