Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

custom christmas banner

wishing this was hanging in my front yard right now! i did this precious banner for a sweet family, and i just love how it turned out!

it is a small size, roughly 12x18, to fit on the garden flag holders that many people have in their front yards... the ribbon tabs are additional, as well.

merry christmas! =)

1 comments:

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

we have ours up that you made for us too! we love it and it gets lots of compliments! let me know if you have an idea for spring! I'm in!