Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Da Bears

I really don't make burp cloths anymore, but once in a while, I get a request I just can't pass up! This one is for a Chicago Bears fan, and the whole time I was working on it, all I could think of was the SNL skit from the early 90's, Bill Swerski's Super Fans! I couldn't embed the video, but here is a link {http://www.hulu.com/watch/4171/saturday-night-live-bill-swerkskis-super-fans} if you need a little snow day humor! Enjoy! =)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Super cute! Hope you are doing well.. just wanted to stop in & say Hi because I haven't talked or seen you in forever!

Hope you have enjoyed Christmas & New Years with your family!

Emily said...

an oldie but definetly a goodie!! I love those burp clothes...and I am still positive you can sell those in DFW if you wanted. I have been to EVERY baby boutique in the last few months and haven't seen anything like them. Also, I posted the ornament pics on my blog. I love them, and so did the hostesses! I've had several people ask me who made them and how I found you (thanks to Mrs. Moore!). Again, THANK YOU!!