Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rocking Chairs...

EDITED TO ADD:
I have a second Etsy source you can check out...
http://www.etsy.com/profile.php?user_id=6829858
I think either would be great!

I have had several emails lately requesting rocking chairs, but I have basically exhausted my local supply of vintage chairs. I've found a couple of sources for new chairs, but until last night, hadn't found a solution for people outside of my area.

Well, here might be a solution... I found this shop on Etsy {http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6403907} and they are willing to ship to me after you purchase the chair from them! You can even choose your base color or stain!

And the best part is -- the chairs themselves are only $27!!! Then all you will need to do is arrange payment (roughly $75-$100) and return shipping through me (we would contact the UPS Store for a quote)! If you are interested in doing this, please let me know beforehand -- I want to make sure I can do your project before you "Commit to Buy" on Etsy!
More information on the chairs they offer --such as dimensions and available colors -- can be found by clicking on the link above.

I also have a very talented craftsman here who can build just about anything we can dream up -- so if you have a custom idea in mind, let me know and I can put you in contact with him!

0 comments: