Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bag-O Game Board

This ever-popular tailgating game goes by many names...Bag-O and Cornhole (Nice, huh? That's what we call it here...) are the two I hear most often. Anyway, this was painted for Rigley's birthday party and I am so thrilled with how it came out! It definitely made a nice addition to his baseball party, and will be fun to have in his room!

The lyrics to "Take Me Out To The Ballgame..." are painted along the edge of the field and the baselines, and the cute little fans cheering at the bottom are Rigley's family members!

This particular item falls into the category of "Other," meaning I can't really quote a price until I have an understanding of what will be painted, and how large. The closest I can estimate for anything in the "Other" category would be based on a similar canvas size.

Also, I do not have these boards, nor do I have someone to make them... If you are interested in this project (whether you would like me to paint it or just want the boards), please let me know and I will get the contact information for the person who built this from Rigley's mom and pass it along to you.

6 comments:

amywelborn said...

Oh my gosh, I j ust love this! We call it 'washers'! I may have to get this from you one day!

CAMoore said...

There you go - out-doing yourself again! CUTE idea!

We call it bag-o!

Kicks & Giggles said...

Fabulous!!! As usual! You are so talented!

Lindsey said...

Amanda....really. Your ideas are endless! I would like the info. I think these might make a good gift for PK.

Tabitha and Kelly said...

Seriously, what can't you do?? As always, I'm SOOOO impressed!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.