Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Coming Soon...

I have several new things in the works... (in addition to all the fun existing B&C goodies!)

Screen Printing! I can do as few as one of a design (which we can custom create together) or multiples for teams or parties! ***I am working on some cool boys tees, for all you mommas who have been asking for them! Email me or comment with thoughts about what you'd like to see!***

Twinkle Tees! I will now be selling Twinkle Tees via Bibs & Cribs! For more information on Twinkle Tees, click here! I can also do custom designs with these crystals, so put your thinking caps on!

Party Cups! I will post a picture of these soon, but I can now offer very cool printed styrofoam cups imprinted with the saying and/or graphic of your choice! Think parties, tailgating, housewarming... I love these cups and can't wait to have a set of them for our house!

And don't forget about the adorable monogrammable pieces I can order here! These are also the pieces I usually applique on.

Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

YAY!! I am excited about all of it!! The screen printing could be fun with O!!!

The Farrells said...

Please stop offering more services. You are going to get me in a ton of trouble with my hubby!!! Seriously, I am already thinking of things I need in all of your new categories!

Lindsay said...

Wow-the new stuff sounds great!
Just an idea~I think every little boy needs a shirt with a rocket on it...

CAMoore said...

Now you know.....Cyler will need one of everything cool you make! haha