Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Twinkle Tees: The Sweetest Bling You've Ever Seen!

So a few weeks ago I put out a teaser that I had something sparkly in the works. And I guess now I can announce that I will be selling Twinkle Tees. Since I am not officially a retailer yet, I won't technically be able to sell these adorable things, but if you contact me, I can direct you to a local store that carries them.

There are several cute designs already, and we are working on some darling holiday creations, too! The Razorback shirts are ALWAYS popular!The story with Twinkle Tees is that a friend of a friend started this company several years ago, and has lately just been too busy to keep up with the shirts. Well, another friend has taken over the production and has asked me to sell them! I am so excited! I will be selling them in the next couple of months at trunk shows, basically until we get going on the retail side. So if you are having a holiday show and would like Twinkle Tees (or B&C) there, please let me know!

Also, if you have a store, or have a friend who has a store, or have a store that you like that you think Twinkle Tees would be great in, please let me know and I will get in touch with the right person!
Oh, and if you do want to order one, please let me know--don't order from the website because I'm not sure that anyone is monitoring it right now during the changeover!
Enjoy! I love them!

0 comments: