Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, November 10, 2008

More on Babies Mia and Katie

Well, Baby Mia has had her heart transplant, and so far, everything seems to be working perfectly! You can read here about it, and please continue to donate what you can on their blog to help her sweet family. And you still have time to bid on the canvas here. Every penny of what the winner pays will go directly to Mia's family, and I will cover the postage to get the canvas to you.

And I haven't updated about Little Katie's pancreatic carcinoma in a long time. It seems she is doing really well. She has one more round of chemo, then they head to Boston to determine if they will be able to operate on those awful tumors on her pancreas--that are almost gone, by the way! And I think the tumors that had almost overtaken her lungs are gone! YaYa tells me that her protein level is 7 now, and at one point it was 15,000. I don't really know what that means, but I know it is a good thing.

Both of these sweet girls have a long road ahead of them...I know that it definitely can't hurt to have so many praying for them!

0 comments: