Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Drumroll, Please!!!!!!!!

I know you are all anxiously awaiting the announcement! I am so pleased with the responses I have gotten, both as comments on the original post and as emails directly to me! If you aren't the lucky winner, please remember that we are going to have more giveaways in the near future!

All the entries are in... And the winner of the $50 B&C gift certificate is...
Congratulations! Start making your selections and we will talk soon!

3 comments:

Boni Williamson said...

How did this happen!? How did I not win....BOO HOO! I am crying! Just kidding!

Ham Family said...

Yea!! We couldn't be more excited!! THANK YOU all the way from Austin -- I plan on getting some awesome Razorback stuff that my kids can wear down here in Longhorn country (even though last weekend didn't turn out so well for us!). THANKS AGAIN!!!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations to the Ham family, lucky one. Ha! Hope you enjoy your free merchandise from Amanda, she is Great!

Cheryl (Lily's grammy)