Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Katherine's Little (Not Red) Wagon

This was for Katherine's first birthday. Her Mommy asked me if I could paint a wagon, and of course, I said, "Why not?" I think it turned out really great, but of course, I didn't manage to take any pictures! So thank you, Katherine's Mommy, for sending these!

And here are Katherine's handpainted wall letters. I think they look so cute in her room!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great Job Amanda! You are so talented.

Cheryl (Lily's grammy)

Unknown said...

Katherine loves her wagon!!! And I love her letters in her room!
We appreciate all the goodies you have done for us! (including the Hogs tutu!)
Missed ya yesterday (heehee)!