Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Canvases

This Hogs canvas went to the SHS Class of 1998 Reunion! I am excited to find out who won it in the silent auction! The second picture shows the checkerboard detail on the sides of the canvas.
The next two are going to a store in Texarkana owned by a girl who was a Chi O with me, Four State Furniture Kids! I hope you love them! It's hard to see, but the polka dots are silver! And the distressing on the second canvas is silver, too, which makes it a little hard to see, but both of these are really easy to read in person. It says "It's hard to be humble when you're an Arkansas Razorbacks fan," and also has the checkerboard edges. And I have no idea why the darn thing is turned. Don't fall out of your chair looking.

And this one is going to Miss Lily in Florida!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the cancas for Lily, it will look great in her room!

Thanks!

Cheryl (Lily's grammy)

Cheryl said...

Sorry for the pitiful spelling on canvas, I really do know how to spelland I really do like the canvas. Ha!

Cheryl

Christy said...

The canvas is awesome!! You are just so creative! It is perfect and i love it!! I can't wait to put it in her room!! Thanks again!!!

The Campell's said...

What store in Texarkana did you send the Razorback ones to? I am Boni's sister-in-law and I live in Texarkana. My kids rooms are done in Razorbacks and also their bathroom. I am always looking for new stuff for them.

Thanks Candi

Tabitha and Kelly said...

I told Allison how awesome the canvases look! She is SO ready to see them!! We need to order something from you soon, but I just can't decide!! Your stuff is just TOO great!

Mrs. Heck said...

Man, I wish I would have made my hubby go to his SHS 98 reunion. LOL! I ♥the Razorback canvases! I just might have to order one soon. :) Oh, BTW I came across your site via Rachel@Footballs and Crowns.