Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Burp Cloths

Here are some new creations! They are monogrammed, but I don't have an embroidery machine.


For Avery...whose Daddy is an FHS football coach!

The next three are for Lily...

Pink and BrownGo 'Noles! (Florida State)Go (Miami) Dolphins! This will match her tutu and onesie!

3 comments:

Christy said...

They are all so very cute! I love them!! Thanks so much!

CAMoore said...

You want to start working on a Van Buren Pointer (colors are kelly green and white) burp cloth for Cyler??? Clarke calls the play by play on the radio here in teh River Valley! I could use some business cards too little lady - everyone around here is getting jealous of all the cute things I am getting from you!!

Cheryl said...

The tutu, onsie, canvas and burp cloths look amazing, thank you again, you do GREAT work. The Lord has really blessed you with this talent, continue to use it.

Cheryl (Lily's grammy)