Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wedding Bibs... Huh?

Oh, what a request this was...

A sweet woman emailed me asking for a bib for her (grown) daughter to wear at her wedding reception. I honestly thought she was kidding at first, but the more we talked, the more I began to understand her idea: protecting the precious gown from the cake smash!
And of course, the soon-to-be son-in-law needed a matching bib -- he's a fireman, hence the fire truck!
The daughter's bib says, "My mom had this made for me" -- do you get this family's crazy sense of humor?I am waiting on the picture from the reception -- this should be priceless!

Due to the custom {time consuming} nature of this project, pricing available on request.

PS I don't love sewing bibs!!!

1 comments:

said...

A bib for the bride and groom to wear at their wedding reception?! Ha ha...that's classic!! I want to see the picture of that one too! You did a great job : )