Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Stocking Stuffer Idea...

I had my mom make up a whole mess of these great little snack bags because I was so tired of throwing away dozens of plastic sandwich bags every day... so wasteful! Now I seriously use the ones she made for Addison EVERY day! They are lined on the inside with clear plastic, so they hold up well to fruit and just about anything you can think of!

Currently, these are the fabrics we have available, but we are looking at some others. If you have any suggestions as far as what you'd like to see, let me know!
These snack bags are $7 each, and there are multiples in each fabric {for example, there are about 20 of the camo, 15 of the monkeys...}, so let me know ASAP if you are interested in ordering some!

0 comments: