Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Woo Pig Sooie!

This is for the Ryan Gibson Foundation's One Particular Harbor... I have so much respect for this organization, and they hold such a special place for me since I know Ryan's family, when they ask me to donate for their silent auction, I always want to come up with something new and different!
One of the sweet girls on the committee is a former Arkansas Cheerleader, and she suggested a Razorback canvas that she could have the current cheerleaders sign! So here is the canvas, pre-autographs! It says "2008-2009 Arkansas Razorbacks Cheerleaders" "Go Hogs Go!" around the outlined hog.
This particular canvas is an 11x14, but something similar could be done in a larger size as well!
If you are attending OPH this year, be sure to look out for this and all the other fabulous silent auction items benefiting Leukemia research!

0 comments: