Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Original Inspiration Box

This is where the idea for the boxes I do came from... My mom told me two days before Christmas that she wanted a new recipe box. Good luck with that! I knew what I wanted to do, there was just no way to complete it in time! So it became a Mother's Day gift! And since she reads this blog religously (Hi Mom!), I had to wait to post pictures of it post-Mother's Day!
Don't you love it? I want one for me!

5 comments:

Boni Williamson said...

OMG! HOW MUCH ARE THOSE!? I LOVE THAT AND KNOW MY FUTURE SIS IN LAW WOULD TOO!

Lindsey said...

Love it...it looks great. I know your mom loved it too!

Cheryl said...

Great job, love it!

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

I just got my frame...thanks so much! It's perfect...it looks fabulous in my kitchen!

CAMoore said...

OHHHHHHH - I love it! I bet your mom loves that recipe box! I hope she keeps it out on her counter at all times!!!!! (I would)