Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Emmie's Girls Frames...

***If you are visiting from Tip Junkie, welcome! I hope you like what you see here and decide to stay a while!

This is a version of the frame I will be giving away for Tip Junkie's Going Dot Com Birthday Bash! But the winner gets to choose colors, accessories, wording...

Two sweet girls I know call their grandmother "Emmie" so their mommy asked for a pair of "Emmie's Girls" picture frames to give her for Mothers Day!

The frames are cream 4x6s with sage and chocolate distressing, iridescent sage silk bows and feathers, accented by a gorgeous crystal center!


{Go here to enter to win the frame on June 15!!!}

4 comments:

oh little leah said...

These are so cute! How much does something like this cost?

The Farrells said...

emmie loved her frames! thank you so much!!

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

That particular frame is a 4x6, and runs around $37. We can size up a little, change ribbon, whatever you have in mind to make it your own!

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

Awesome "emmie" frames...I can't wait to get my frame from Rachel this weekend! I know it's going to be beautiful! Thanks