Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nothing Left to do but Smile, Smile, Smile

Hands down, the best thing about doing what I do (besides, of course, getting to stay home with Angel Baby...and meeting so many nice and interesting people!) is getting to create new and different things every single day!
A very cool request came to me a few weeks ago! S requested a Grateful Dead picture frame for her huge Dead-Head husband! She is going to add a picture of their young son in his Dead attire and give this as a gift to Daddy for Christmas!
I told her I was thrilled to do this, as long as she didn't ask me to paint the dancing bears or the ship of fools! Ha!

0 comments: