Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

More Naughty & Nice Canvases

Doesn't this Naughty canvas just sort of make you wish for a little chunk of coal in your stocking? But one look at the Nice canvas polishes and straightens that halo right up!
I love the ribbon and crystal details on both canvases!
When she received them, the sweet friend who ordered these said "Forget gifting them! They're going in my house!"
I love it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these, Amanda!
How are the canvases coming along??
Email me when you get a chance,please!
It was good to see you & Addison @ Breakfast with Santa!!!