Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Picture Frames

Camo "the boys" for Avery's room Companion frames for Cyler's room
I love how these turned out! Here they are hanging in his room with another frame I painted for him!
After Avery's mommy came over last night to pick up the camo frame, she liked the blue and brown with feathers so much, she ordered one for herself, but in green, brown and gold to match Avery's room!

2 comments:

CAMoore said...

oh my gosh! oh my gosh! oh my gosh!


I LOVE THE FRAMES FOR CYLER!!!!!! THOSE ARE GREAT!

So excited --I just might have to order some more! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the green w/feathers and would like to order a 5x7 of that. I would want a P in the middle for my last name. I think by looking at the rodeo pics that you all are in Northwest Arkansas - as am I so I could pick up the frame from your house. Do you want me to bring by a check or mail one before you begin? Just email me at amyallenputnam@aol.com and let me know. You have ADORABLE things. My good friend sent me a link to your blog. You have a beautiful family! Thanks - Amy