Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Birthday Banner

This was made for a good friend's sweet little girl's first birthday. The idea is to add a candle each year, so she has something special to have out for her birthday when she's older! Thanks for letting me experiment with this! I hope you love it! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

the boyd girls.... said...

We love it! Thank you so much for the creative gift! We love you guys very much! Sissy might need one in Decemeber! :)

Trent, Amanda and Kennedy said...

I love the birthday banners! How much are you selling them for. I may have to get one for Kennedy's birthday in March. I can't believe that she will be 1.