Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

big sister and big big sister!

I absolutely love these tees, not to mention the precious family I made them for! They are welcoming their THIRD girl -- oh yes, three little ladies under THREE! That is going to be one busy momma!
Congratulations, girls!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Um, love these!! I will be asking for these a little closer to November!!! soooo cute! Hope you are doing well!

The Farrells said...

Love them (and you of course)!! I need a little sister tee now:)

Unknown said...

These are presh!!!!
I need to chat with you about my new shop going in!!!