Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

houndstooth hogs...

I have been in love with a houndstooth pattern now for, oh, about... forever, and when a friend asked me to do a little something with a houndstooth pattern, it was the perfect excuse to order the stencil I had been eyeballing for a really long time...

{click to enlarge...maybe you can see more detail}
She asked me for a trio of Razorbacks in orange, turquoise and lime to match her new little Hog Fan's room, pictured below. I really don't like how these photographed -- they are actually one of my most favorite projects ever. There is so much more dimension to these canvases than this terrible indoor picture taken with a flash can convey!
I really hope she took a picture of these in his room because they just moved from next door to waay too far away... =(  

We are going to miss you guys soooo much...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I BEYOND LOVE houndstooth! LOOOOOVE!

CAMoore said...

you know me and my obession with that black and white style!! love it!! now if only we could move in next door....

The McBrides said...

We soooo miss you guys!!! These turned out great in Wyatt's new room and I will send some more pictures! Andy Warhol would be proud!