Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Random Request...

Ack!
So sorry to even ask this but I am in a bind! We need four more
tickets for the Arkansas/Georgia game on September 19...
{we have SIXTEEN tickets, but this time, it's not enough!}

If you have any, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com
and I will be forever indebted to you!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Sorry, we don't have any extras this game but I did see quite a few on Craigslist a few days ago. I'm not sure if you have already checked there but 3 or 4 days ago there were several people with extras. Good Luck!