Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Funky Birthday Banner

So here's a twist on the usual birthday banner... A friend asked me to make one for her little outdoor flag holder -- generic so they can use it for all birthdays in their family! It measures around 12x18.

Cute idea, right? So glad she thought of this!

5 comments:

CAMoore said...

SOO Cute! Makes me want one!

Brandi said...

Love it! How much is that little cute flag??? I think I need one

Cheryl said...

Love it, it turned out adorable! What is the cost? Hope you are doing well Amanda, and that the business is continuing to do good!

The Farrells said...

LOVE THIS!!

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

These banners are around $50, based on what you want on them!