Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Easiest Way to Give Back EVER!!!!!

I don't do Facebook because I know I will quickly become an addict. I also know nothing about NASCAR...


But a friend sent me this yesterday and I had to post it because it is such a worthy cause. My husband is a director with Aflac, and I know firsthand that they are one of the most generous companies in the country.Tomorrow, Carl Edwards and the No. 99 Aflac Ford Fusion will race at the Pep Boys Auto 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway. No. 99 will sport a special paint scheme in honor of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Aflac held a contest among patients of the Aflac Cancer Center to design the car.

Please spread the word to your business and personal networks through Facebook that Aflac will donate $1 for anyone who joins the Aflac Cancer Center cause page. Aflac will match donations up to $1 million.

And Aflac CEO Dan Amos jump-started the campaign by personally donating $100,000! Please, this is such a great cause and such a simple way to raise money to help fight such a horrible disease!

0 comments: