Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Matilda Jane Gypsy Blue!

The fall MJ collection is coming soon, and my show is scheduled for September 12!
{{{{ 2-6 pm }}}}

If you attended my show in March, expect an invitation very soon... If not, send me an email {amandagreed at yahoo dot com} and I will make sure you receive one!

If you are unfamiliar with Matilda Jane, go to www.matildajaneclothing.com and check out the CUTEST clothes in the world!


{images via matilda jane}

5 comments:

Boni Williamson said...

I didn't come in March, but PLEASE send me an invitation for this one!

Rachel said...

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!

RachelM said...

Any boy stuff?

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

no boy stuff this time... =(

incredible girls and ladies, though!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Amanda,
It was great seeing you last night! I went through my email this morning & it doesn't look like I ever received the invitation. Would you mind to resend it? Thanks girl!