Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Miss Caroline!

Miss Caroline's mommy asked me to create her birthday banner using blues and greens, and this beautiful sage was a perfect background fabric!
I decided to do a little something extra for Caroline since her amazing mom did the fantastic update on this blog -- love her {Jen Gets Fancy link in the right column}! She's also done lots to help me, like send me all my images in usable formats, create gift certificates... The list goes on. So Caroline got a matching tee! Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!

0 comments: