Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy July!

Okay, so I am officially closed for the next month. I may or may not post pictures of projects as I complete them. Actually, probably won't. Let's build some suspense and give everyone lots to look at on August 1! =)

I will post a list of current "to-do" projects (by first name and last initial) very soon, and if we have talked about something and I don't have you on the list, PLEASE let me know ASAP! I hope to have that list up in just a little bit...

1 comments:

Kim at Scarlett Boutique said...

Have a fabulous, much earned and deserved vacation!!