Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

This Little Piggy...

This is the new Razorback I will be doing for football season this year! You can choose any fabric/color combination, and I just think these are so sweet!

This particular onesie was made for a college friend's soon-to-be-born daughter. She already has a tutu picked out, ready to go for football games!

Onesie or Tee with appliqued hog...$35

Start thinking about your fabric choices and let me know so I can get tees ordered and sewn in time for the first game!

1 comments:

The Farrells said...

love it! i think i've already ordered one for both of my girls?