Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Monogrammed Nylon Backpacks

Back when I was teaching, tons of my students carried these cute little nylon backpacks instead of the back-breakers we all used to use!

These sweet pink bags were used for a darling girl's birthday party -- they were the "swag bags" her friends got to take home (stuffed full of goodies from the party)! Nice party favor, huh?
They come in several cute colors and can be monogrammed in a great selection of fonts and colors for just $18! (And you can order just one, not six!)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Love them! I think I might see one in Caddy's future! :)

Madison Sanders said...

Yes, lots of my friends carried bags like those or Vera Bradley.

Madison Sanders said...

I think you recently mentioned one of your friends who does painted canvases. I think her name was Lauren, but I can't find the link in any of your recent posts.

I enjoy looking at her work.