Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Canvas Hairbow Holder

This is a little twist on the bow holder... An 8x10 canvas with ribbons streaming from the bottom! This was so hard, though -- the recipient has yet to decide on the precious baby girl's name -- I sent it off to the shower unfinished! Sooo hard for me!

I will definitely post a picture once we add the mystery name!

$40 (including a name...ha!)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Amanda - I totally need one of these for Lilly!!!! I have been looking for a cute one and this is exactly what I had in mind...why didn't I just think of you first?!?!?!? I know you are taking some time off this summer so I will just email you later. Wanted to let you know how cute it is though!!! Happy Summer!