Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pink Ribbon Tee

Miss Priss needed a little something sweet to wear to the Komen for the Cure last month, so I made her this! I love how it turned out--she wore it with an adorable pink on pink striped hoodie and looked PRESH! I know you won't be needing anything like this anytime soon, but keep it in mind for next year!

3 comments:

The Farrells said...

love this! our race in lr is in october, so i think me and the girls are gonna need one!!

CAMoore said...

Love the new look!!!! Site looks great!

So proud of you and what B&C has become!!!

~Shelly~ said...

how much is this?