Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tigers say "Roar!"

" I love my new outfit!"
But Mommies say, "Awww!" Isn't this so cute? This little man's momma has been trying to come up with some cool appliqued outfits for him that aren't "girly" and I think we have a winner!

{back of shirt}

I found this amazing retro animal fabric and I just knew it would be perfect!


3 comments:

Corbin said...

I think we need one too! In 18 months can you monogram it too???? Corbin

Corbin said...

Great idea!!! sign me up for one! email me the bill! CML

CAMoore said...

Is it bad that he has worn this everyday since we got it?

i mean, i do laundry...but really - this is adorable!!!!