Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This One's Been on My To-Do List for a While...

Although I still haven't made one for our front door (we have a sad little faded scrap of paper taped to the doorbell), I did manage to finish this one for JL's mom! Now the little man can nap with no fear of being rudely awakened by the doorbell--I mean, who does that?

And while we're at it, keep those pesky door-to-door salesmen away!

Both signs are 8x10 canvases with cream, bronze, gold and chocolate. And the outside border is cream and chocolate checkerboard! Here is one of the signs hanging outside their home...

So cute, and such a nice way to say "Leave us alone!" Ha!

2 comments:

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Very Cute! I might be ordering the 1st one! Love it!

CAMoore said...

stop.with.all.the.cuteness.now!!!!!