Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pretty in Pink Tutu

I sweet girl emailed me requesting a pink on pink on pink on pink tutu for her daughter, and when she arrived to pick it up, we were both surprised to discover we had known each other years back in college! I love it when things work out like that! B, it was so fun to see you and catch up! And I hope that sweet girl loves her pink tutu!

1 comments:

Kim at Scarlett Boutique said...

I absolutely love pink, this is adorable! Thank you so much for the sweet comments you have left on my blog! I appreciate them so much. Thank you also for all the HARD work you have done to get those fabulous t-shirts for Kitchen Queens! I love them!!!