Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kitchen Queens Race Tees

I haven't really gotten to do much t-shirt design since college, when I was the Chi O t-shirt girl. I loved that job so much! And getting free function shirts was a definite perk! So when my friends in Kitchen Queens decided a shirt was needed for the Race for the Cure, I was tooo excited! With a slightly limited time frame, we came up with an incredible design! Here is the rendering: And the actual shirt on actual people... What hotties!I love it! Thanks, girls, for trusting me with this! It was so fun!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You are the best Amanda!!! Thanks again!!! Can't wait until Saturday!!

CAMoore said...

I am laughing right now b/c I almost called you last night to see if we could "bedazzel" mine with crystals on Saturday morning! hahahaha--- just kidding....maybe a little!

:)

Kim at Scarlett Boutique said...

Thank you so much Amanda!! You are awesome in every way!

Tara Gibson said...

thank you amanda! They are perfect!