Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Ava's Birthday Girl Outfit

I love love love these birthday girl outfits! I never get tired of making them! Isn't Ava's cute--and don't you love her feather pouf for her sweet little head? Your Aunt Amber was super excited to create such a special outfit for your first birthday!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute Amanda, can't wait to see what you create for Lily, something fabulous I'm sure. Ha!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! I think I'm going to have to order something! My little dude's first bday is coming up!