Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Ideas???

We are getting ready to start working on the soon-to-be playroom/studio that I work in. In fact the contractor is coming this week to work up a bid. I need ideas that are functional and allow for a ton of toy and craft storage!

What we are working with is a long, narrow room that needs to house lots of toys and games, a sofa and television, as well as my ever-expanding crafts! If you have an idea that has worked really well in your home, or know of a great idea source, please pass it along!

Thank you all in advance!

1 comments:

The Farrells said...

on hgtv they just designed a playroom with lots of storage on some designer showdown show. rhey keep replaying the show, you may want to check it out!