Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Birthday Girl Ryah

Check out this fabulous hot pink tutu with zebra accents to match Miss Ryah's birthday onesie! And of course, a matching bow!!! You can't tell it from the picture, but the "1" is a beautiful Michael Miller tone on tone jacquard print!
Happy Birthday, Ryah! Do you think she likes it?

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

This outfit came out adorable! Good job Amanda!

Tara Gibson said...

so cute! Reminds me of sadies!! Speaking of Sadie's.. I posted a pic of her in your fabulous creation on my blog if you want a pic of it for your blog :)

Rachel said...

That is too cute!! Sadie's was just adorable!!!

Lane said...

Man when I have get pregnant I hope it's a girl because I will be calling you! You have some serious talent girl! :)

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Thank you so much for everything! You did a great job! I will send you pictures asap! Ryah LOVES feeling and playing with her tutu! :)

Eric and Kortnee Johnson said...

Haha! She's so funny! I will get you the other pics asap! :)