Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Poll

Please make sure to vote in the poll on the left side of the page. I am so curious as to where people are coming from. Not that it matters--I am thrilled that you're here!

If you answer "Some other way," would you mind posting or emailing what that "other" way is, if you don't mind?

Now I'm being really nosy!

2 comments:

The Walkers said...

Amanda,
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my frame with "I hope you dance" on it! I mean- LOVE IT!!!! We actually just got the chance to exchange gifts yesterday and I had already fallen in love with the frame from your blog post. Duh... I never would have put together "C got it for L". Thanks a million and I will be working on getting my angel baby's perfect tutu picture for it tomorrow night at dance! Thanks again!
Love Lauren Walker

Alison said...

Amanda,
I love your blog and creations! I have two little boys so I'm jealous of all the adorable tutus and such.
I found you from someone else's blog.
Alison