Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pictures, Please!

I love to show pictures of the sweet kiddos (and grownups) who are enjoying B&C goodies, so if you would not mind your child's picture shown on here, please send me some pictures! I won't share their name or any personal information about them. Unless, of course, if the item itself has a name on it! =)

If I made a canvas or picture frame, I love to see pictures of those items in use, as well, so please send them over!

I will be adding the pictures I receive to the original posts showing the items, so if you want to look back and check them out, please feel free!

0 comments: