Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Cute Girls in Their Cute Hats!!!

Here's newborn Perry's cousin modeling her sweet hat and flower! Isn't she gorg?

And check out beautiful Lilly in her sophisticated black hat!
I have found that these hats fit up to a 5-year-old comfortably. Not that an older child couldn't comfortably wear one, I just haven't had anyone older than 5 try one on! Newborns can wear them with ribbon strung through the crochet (like Lilly's), although Addison's hats are still a little big on her and she just turned one (She has a relatively small head, though, I think!).

I have an order coming with hats in black, white, brown and hot pink, as well as several other colors that are going to Bella Jack's. Let me know if you need one!

0 comments: