Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Infant & Toddler Knit Hats

I will be placing an order next Monday for these adorable hats! They are $14 just as they are, or you can purchase one with a flower clip for $30. They are considered "one size" but I think they are a little big even for my almost-10 month old, though she has a smallish head. We can easily remedy that with a little ribbon running through the openwork!

There is a gorgeous apple green hat, but it is out of stock right now. If you would like one, please let me know and I will start a "wish list" for when they become available! I just took some green, red, pink, black and white hats (as well as some fabulous flower clips) to Bella Jack's, so if you must have one of those ASAP, go see Paige!

***Also, I have had a few people ask if these would work for boys...I had to defer to the "boy mommas" and most have said no. It's your call, though! I have found a hat I like for boys, but am waiting on it to come in!

Shocking Pink

Red

Ivory

Yellow
White
Turquoise
Purple
Light Pink
Chocolate Brown
Black

2 comments:

harris1013 said...

I AM THE MOTHER OF A BOY. I THINK THE HAT WOULD BE CUTE IF THE BOY IS YOUNG AND OF COURSE DO BOY COLORS SUCH AS BROWN...

Unknown said...

Amanda,
Do you still have my phone number? I don't have yours anymore & I would like to talk to you about the gifts!
Thanks girl