Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Holiday Order Cutoff

I have a long list of holiday orders that I have to get busy on, so if you are interested in placing an order for a custom creation, PLEASE contact me via email as soon as possible so that I can guarantee your project will be complete!

I think my cutoff will be December 1 for Christmas delivery, but that may be cutting it too close on some items. If it changes, I will let you know!

Don't forget, B&C Gift Certificates are available!

1 comments:

Corbin said...

I need to make an order email me when you are ready for it. Corbin