Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Dear Everyone,

In light of the coming week's theme of being thankful, I just want to take a second and thank all of my wonderful friends and family who have been so encouraging in this venture! I also want to thank EVERYONE who has made Bibs & Cribs so successful in such a short period of time! I feel so incredibly blessed! Thank you!

Amanda

5 comments:

momma said...

you have cute items for sale. i wish you the best! (i found you from SITS)

Allison said...

Thank you so much again for the banner! Everyone loved it and I got tons of compliments on it! You have such cute stuff, and I'm jealous of your talent! :)

Rachel said...

You are too sweet Amanda! Thank you for having such a fabulous business and helping my kids look toooo cute!! =)

Sera said...

Hey! Stopping by from SITS - what cute knit hats!

CAMoore said...

you are the best!!! I am so glad that business is going good for you!! Everything you make is unique and so cute! I'm your biggest fan!