Click on the green "Products" button to view some of my most requested items.

To place an order, please email me at amandagreed@yahoo.com.

CASH IS PREFERRED, BUT CHECKS AND PAYPAL ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
PAYMENT IS DUE PRIOR TO START OF PROJECT.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas Swags

I don't do a ton of florals, but it is something I really enjoy doing. So when my friend SH asked me to do a pair for her front door, I was thrilled! She bought all the "stuff" except for the actual greenery, which I love because it saved me a tremendous amount of time. I only had to add a little bit of sparkle!And here are the pictures of them on her beautiful front door! Aren't they so pretty?

1 comments:

CAMoore said...

OMG!!!!!!! I have been trying to find someone to make me a swag for our front door....

You want to help me?